Salary Range: £35,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience) + car allowance
Cameron Drywall are Scotland’s number 1 drylining contractor. We offer all aspects of drywall structures and solutions for main contractors and property developers, delivering quality through skilled and experienced teams to create the highest standards in the built environment.
What we are looking for:
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a friendly and rewarding team environment? Can you build relationships with suppliers, clients, and the team around you? Are you organised and analytically minded, and excellent at planning workloads to hit deadlines? If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
Your future duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the decision-to-bid process for allocated tenders
- Ownership of the tender process from initial contact to pre-start hand-over to QS
- Ability to vet T&C’s and understand contractual implications
- Prepare and submit tenders from customer supplied information such as drawings and specifications.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Coordinate and maintain all reporting, tracking, and supporting documentation
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to achieve best price, quality, and delivery
- Prepare and issue quotation letters, specifying clarifications as required
- Check specifications and drawings against tender enquiry documents
- Can work with the team to continually improve process and capabilities
- Provide support to ensure the timeous delivery of materials and labour
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3 years’ Estimating experience
- Strong IT skills including being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Technical knowledge of fabrication and interpreting customer requirements
- Knowledge of estimating software advantageous
- NEC contract knowledge advantageous
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the sales process
- Formal qualification preferred
Build your career with us:
One of our proudest achievements is our continued investment in people. Our programme of drylining apprenticeships continues, together with investment and support for people to qualify in areas such as Quantity Surveying, Estimating, Construction Management and Business Management. We are committed to creating opportunities and pathways for people to build a career in which they will thrive.
Who we are and what you can expect from us:
Cameron Drywall was established over 25 years ago and we are proud to be Scotland’s number 1 drylining contractor. We build structures to the highest quality and standards in partnership with Main Contractors, Property Developers, Sub-Contractors, and the Supply Chain across the central belt of Scotland.
We are a family business with strong core values, our values remain at the heart of what we do and who we are. We invest in our people, our customers, and our partners, are integrous in how we operate and manage, and are diligent and hardworking, to ensure we deliver quality for our customers.
Over the last 25 years, we have built enduring relationships with customers and partners across the region through our core values and non-contractual approach. Our exemplary Health & Safety record and accreditations support and validate our work across a variety of sectors including schools, hospitals, commercial offices, student accommodation, hotels, retail units, sports facilities, and new housing.
We continue to look forward with our eyes on the development of future generations together with new technology and sustainable solutions. We have invested in new techniques and approaches to drive efficiency, safety, reliability, cost efficiency and sustainability.
Our vision is to build on being Scotland’s leading drylining contractor, expanding our customer base and core team to supply our service to a wider region, with continued focus on our customers, our people, and the delivery of quality for the wider industry.
To find out more about Cameron Drywall please:
Call: 01506 462014 to speak to one of our team, they will be happy to chat to you.
Cameron Drywall are an equal opportunity employer.