We are looking for someone who can take ownership of projects, working closely with colleagues and stakeholders. You will therefore need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a keen desire to be a key part of an effective team.
We are Scotland’s leading specialist Drylining Contractor, operating for over 25 years in Scotland’s central belt. We are a family business with people and our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have excellent and enduring relationships with blue-chip Tier 1 main contractors and continue to have a strong pipeline of work and a continued track record for delivering quality structures across the region.
As part of the team you will receive an excellent salary, a car allowance, flexibility around your working pattern to suit your personal circumstances, a continued commitment to personal development and training and other company benefits.
If you are interested in building an exciting career with an established company with strong people values please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre-tender and post-tender matters
- Participation in post tender negotiations
- Oversee contract from point of reward to final account
- Maintain and co-ordinate commercial reporting with operations and contracts managers
- Monthly reporting and forecasting
- Attendance and participation at regular design review, internal and external progress review meetings
- The recording of information relating to the works
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Measurement of quantities both on site and from drawings
- Review/process sub-contractor payments
- Preparation and submission of applications
- Manage and value variations
- Manage payment certification – invoicing/payment receipts
- Manage costs and liaising with clients and/or sub-contractors
- Preparation and submission of final account
- Settlement of final accounts
- Attend project and company related meetings